A new season is beginning shortly and it is a time when many people want to get back on track with their healthy lifestyle or indeed renew and improve their current lifestyle. However, we can all think of good reasons why we shouldn’t start today, and here are some popular ones…
- No Time/family commitments
- Don’t want big muscles
- Current Physical Condition
- Too embarrassed to go in a gym
- You don’t know how to exercise
- You hate exercise
- Exercise hurts
- You tried but you keep quitting
- Can’t stay motivated as you are too tired and stressed
- Just washed your hair!!
Conversely, let’s take a look at some of the reasons to exercise (besides losing weight) and hopefully you’ll see why it is important to break your barriers to becoming more active ….
- Boosts your immune system
- Improves sleep patterns
- Improves energy levels
- Boosts confidence (by improving