By September 18, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
This has to be the easiest but tastiest paté and by using canned salmon you eat the soft bones of the fish increasing the calcium content of the dish! Portions per serving on the Good Habits Plan 2 x protein 20 optional calories
- 1 210g canned salmon drained
- 2 Cloves Garlic crushed
- 120g low-fat soft cheese
- 2 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon tomato purée
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Put the salmon, garlic (if used), soft cheese, yoghurt, lemon juice and tomato purée into a blender or food processor. Blend and season to taste with a little salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving, garnished with lemon slices.